Emmeci Elettronica has produced a CD containing actual training for maintainers and operators on the use of hot-melt systems.
This course provides important information on the composition of a hot-melt system and the procedures to be used to ensure correct maintenance and a safe use.
The CD contains numerous illustrations that complement the information in the text and clarify the concepts expressed.
The course focuses mainly on the practical side of hot-melt systems and it is therefore easy to understand.
The documentation is provided in PDF format and can therefore be easily accessed from a PC.
- Safety standards
- Glossary of terms
- General description of the hot-melt system
- Air pump (or piston pump): general principles of operating
- Hydraulic section
- Air pump with electric exchanger
- Types of piston pumps
- Guns: general principles of operation
- Pneumatically operated gun
- Standard module
- Reduced cavity module
- Zero-cavity module
- Spray guns
- Coating guns
- Nozzles: general characteristics
- Basic rules for the correct use of a hot-melt system
- Cleaning the tank
- Checking the tank filter
- Purging pipes
- Purging the guns
- Replacing the pipe-gun connection filter
- Check and clean nozzles if necessary
- Electrical test of a gun