Nozzles for hot-melt guns
The nozzle is the final part of the whole hot-melt plant and it is the part of the system that determines the amount of adhesive dispensed.
EMMECI ELETTRONICA can supply original or compatible nozzles for the majority of hot-melt plants on the market and of various types.
In the photo above, starting from the top left corner, you can see:
- Compact spray nozzle
- Disc-shaped spray nozzle
- 2 holes 90° spray nozzle
- One-hole 90° spray nozzle
- Straight nozzle standard cavity (7mm)
- Low cavity straight nozzle (1.25mm)
- 2 holes straight nozzle
- Single-hole straight nozzle (offset)
To the right:
- Nozzle for hand gun (length 40mm)
Other types of nozzles are also available for special applications:
- Nozzles for filling special cavities
- Coating templates
- Other nozzles by design
Our technical staff can help you find the nozzle model required for your application.
CONTACT US FOR CLARIFICATION
OUR CONSULTANTS WILL BE HAPPY TO GET BACK TO YOU WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.